- Program Management: prioritising capital projects; challenging business cases; and program optimisation.
- Finance and Cost Management: developing standards; assessing compliance; benchmarking; and cost metrics.
- Program and Project Controls: forward program development; schedule analysis; and milestone review.
- Risk Management: design and maintenance of new project and program risk management processes.
Estimating, Cost Management, Regulatory Economics, Benchmarking, Accounting, Project Management, Program Management, Risk Management, Scheduling and Project Controls.
- Developed consistent cost and work breakdown structures across all asset class programs which created a historic cost benchmarking database.
- Established and managed the Program Control Groups which, for the first time, brought together all key decisions makers from each directorate to drive program performance.
- Developed program-level reporting and the associated master schedules for each infrastructure asset class.
- Delivered significant upskilling of Sydney Water staff embedded within the iPMO team in areas such as cost benchmarking, scheduling and regulatory economics.
- Worked with Sydney Water staff to develop an end-to-end value chain analysis from project initiation through to delivery completion.