All projects are surrounded by risks and uncertainties; it is how they are addressed that really makes a difference. We’re at our most satisfied when we’ve helped you assess and manage project risks and uncertainties or turned them into opportunities. Our proudest moments come from knowing that our direct action has helped you achieve a successful outcome.
Meticulous planning and a structured and disciplined approach to project risk and opportunity management support effective decision making regarding risk mitigation and opportunity maximisation even in the most complex business challenges. We work closely with our clients to identify potential risks and opportunities, establish comprehensive strategies for the most cost effective treatment including contingencies, and set up refined processes to monitor and report against them.
We take a disciplined approach to risk management, aligning strategy, process, people, technology and knowledge to identify, assess and manage the key uncertainties and potential risks and opportunities that may impact clients’ objectives. We reach beyond the traditional risk management of financial and insurable hazards by pro-actively seeking to identify all possible risks and opportunities to provide the confidence level and transparency our clients demand.
Risk Management Services
- Risk Context Establishment
- Risk Management Framework
- Risk Criteria Matrix
- Risk Assessment
- Risks and Opportunities Workshop Facilitation
- Risk Register Development
- Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA)
- Monte Carlo Simulation (MCS)
- Probabilistic Risk Cash Flow Modelling
- Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA)
- Cost Risk Analysis (CRA)
- Integrated Cost Schedule Risk Analysis (C/SRA)
- Schedule Cost Joint Confidence Level (JCL) Assessment
- Risk Treatment
- Risk Register Management
- Time/Cost Contingency Management
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)